The tool "Analyze" compares measured values against a reference and judges the differences using tolerances from an Analyze setting. It creates an on-screen report to show if a print is in or out of tolerance.
An analyze setting consists of two parts:
- Standard which determines the criteria and tolerances to be used
- Reference Printing Condition to compare against
The status report shows:
- The overall result using four symbols
- Details of criteria and results as a table
- Result for every criteria using four symbols
|Value is in tolerance|
|Value is just in tolerance|
|Value is slightly out of tolerance|
|Value is out of tolerance|
MYIROtools Basic offers the most important quality control settings.
- A: Validation Print
- Criteria and tolerances taken from ISO 12647-8
- B: Contract Proof
- Criteria and tolerances taken from ISO 12647-7
- C: Solid Densities
- This setting informs about the densities of the solid primaries
These settings are combined with the most important reference printing conditions
- Japan Color 2013
- ISO/PAS 15339 CRPC6
MYIROtools Basic will offer ISO 15311 (FOGRA PSD®) evaluation in the near future.
MYIROtools Advanced offers the possibility to customize the Analyze settings.
MYIROtools Advanced will be released at a later date.